Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 2, with just a tad less to go...

DAY'S AGENDA:
So, today is the SECOND day of my quest to become a pro user. Yesterday, I bought 30 items that I thought were good quality yet overpriced (I don't know why i decided to buy them), created serveral fashions, and faved 30 random people's tiques... :) So, one trophy down, two to go!

As for today, I am buried under a crap load of homework and have to leave for 2 hours of tennis in five minutes. With two papers due and several tests all tomorrow, I don't think that I will be getting on miuch today.

TIPS:

An Easy way to find cool tiques and fave them:
- Click 'Fashion Ave' and then with the scroll ball inbetween the left and right buttons on the mouse, click each username. This will open tabs with each boutique on it. Then, click the favorite sign and 'scroll click' each one to close them. It really works!

Ta-ta for now,
raebae107

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:57 PM EST

So, I did NOT go to tennis. Instead, I started my 'rough draft' of my ATOD essay for Health due tomorrow. Blech. We have due dates for drafts... ewww!!! Anyways, I also have to make dinner for my siblings and complete a classmate biography for English... but there's a slight problem: I had less than 5 minutes with my partner to discuss himself... but we know its OK of we mess each other up a little bit...

ANYWAYS-- not a HW blog (maybe i should start one...), but I just created two pieces of hair, one of which kinda failed... so that's going to be kinda cheap... :)

Any ideas to reach this goal? please comment!!! :)

1 comment: